Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Fools... ?

So, a few days ago was April Fools, right? 
Well, I figured I would jump on the bandwagon and say "I'm pregnant!" Like everyone else. However, I did it like I was ACTUALLY pregnant, and put when I was due, threw some names in there with the initials AF (April Fool). Like Allison Francesca [which I kindof like, I might add] and Arthur Frederick IV [Which, for those who know us, is not Trey's middle name]. I figured SOMEONE would realize that it was an April Fool's joke. But we pulled it off so well that some people were actually believing it. In fact, everyone. I told Dot. She knew it was fake but she played along.

So then today I had to let everyone know (People were still congratulating me) that it was an April Fool's joke, and that as glad as I was that everyone was excited, we are sorry to disappoint. Not right now, but eventually, yes. We will have another.

Bummer. I was hoping it really would just be a little joke. Goodness. 

Anyway. I'm writing a subculture paper on 'ARMY WIVES' and it's really turning out a lot harder than it seems it would. There's so much to write about. I just can't get it into words, and it's driving me MAD! Ah!

So, I'm going to get back to writing my paper and I will see how it turns out later. Hopefully it will be great enough to read and re-read and maybe one day I will be able to publish a book on it. 

Hmm. I'm hungry.

FIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment